But now that I actually have more time, I can take advantage of autumn's beauty and cross a few things off of this list:
- Read some of "The Elegance of the Hedgehog" on a blanket under a tree.
- Stomp on as many leaves as possible when walking or running.
- Laugh uncontrollably at Knott's Scary Farm with family and friends.
- Buy some combat boots and rock them with an orange or green scarf
- Actually carve some pumpkins and not just let them sit out until they rot like last year, lmao.
- Visit my favorite spots and get lost in the scenery aka Reseda, Skirball, SRF.
- Go camping.
- Find a bench like the one in the picture, sit there for hours, people watching
or listening to my favorite tunes. (Contemplating our universe may roam
into my mind from time to time.)
There it is. My small bucket list that I aim to complete before the dreary, cold embers of winter's melancholy invade my heart on December 21. (As you suspect, I hate winter!)